TalkItOut - A RespectEd Program
TALK IT OUT: Support Line for Sport, Culture and Recreation
If your child or you are having issues with another participant, parent or instructor in any cultural activity, you are encouraged to call the Talk It Out Support Line. This service is provided as a confidential and non-judgmental sounding board for participants, parents or instructors to talk things through and get support and strategies right here in Saskatchewan.
Call toll-free:1-866-773-5777 or email.
As a partner in the RespectED for Sport, Culture and Recreation program, Red Cross provides access to well-trained Respect Education Experts who are able to listen, give support and strategies for handling various situations.
GET THE WORD OUT!: Talk It Out is an important resource for cultural groups!
POST IT ON WALLS!
We have various resources, in both English and French, for you to help spread the word about this crucial support:
- English Posters 8.5 x 11 (red, green and blue versions)
- French Posters 8.5 x 11 (red, green and blue versions)
- English Posters 11 x 17 (red, green and blue versions)
- French Posters 11 x 17 (red, green and blue versions)
- English Bookmarks (red, green and blue versions)
POST IT ON WEB OR E-NEWS!
SHARE IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA!