Comfort Levels in Saskatchewan
According to an Insightrix survey of 400 Saskatchewan residents, from their consumer panel SaskWatch, on May 15, this week residents feel comfortable:
- 85% seeing immediate family in the province;
- 71% going to the dentist, physiotherapist, and other health-care practitioners;
- 70% going to see friends;
- 65% returning to their workplace;
- 63% attending a gathering outdoors;
- 61% going to see extended family in another province;
- 41% going to a shopping mall;
- 40% going to a restaurant;
- 38% travelling outside the province;
- 37% playing a sport with others;
- 35% attend a gathering indoors;
- 25% going to a gym;
- 22% going to a movie theatre.
For more information on Insightrix surveys, visit www.insightrix.com.