Volunteer Peer Assessor
SaskCulture coordinates the work of several funding adjudication assessors that review applications to various funding programs, then rate and determine funding levels based on funding criteria. Peer Assessors are selected from a pool of qualified volunteers.
SaskCulture funding programs include:
- Annual Global Funding (AGF) (Adjudicated every 3 years)
- Aboriginal Arts and Culture Leadership Grant (AACL)
- Capacity Building Grant (CBG)
- Culture Days Funding Assistance (CDFA)
- Community Cultural Engagement and Planning Program (CCEP)
- Métis Cultural Development Fund (MCDF)
- Multicultural Initiative Fund (MIF)
- Museum Grant Program (MGP)
- Creative Kids - Provincial Adjudication
- Cameco Creative Kids Northern Cultural Fund (CCKNCF)
Please assist SaskCulture in continuing to fulfill our mandate by taking on the challenge of volunteering as a peer assessor.