Become a Member
SaskCulture's membership includes over 140 member cultural organizations representing the diversity of culture in Saskatchewan, in the areas of the arts, heritage, multiculturalism and cultural industries.
Member organizations range from provincial cultural organizations and professional associations to locally-based cultural organizations. These organizations, along with their own memberships, help to nurture and support cultural development in Saskatchewan. Membership is open to organizations that have primarily cultural objectives, support the mandate of SaskCulture and want to have a voice in its direction. For a complete listing check out the SaskCulture Membership Directory.
Individual members are Saskatchewan citizens who support the work of SaskCulture and stay connected to cultural issues through the cultural network.
Become a Member
If you are interested in becoming a member of SaskCulture, we encourage you to check out the Membership Benefits.
You can apply online to become a Voting Organizational Member, a Non-voting Organizational Member or an Individual Member.
Have questions about becoming a member? Please contact the SaskCulture office, (306) 780-9284, and someone will be happy to answer any questions that you may have about becoming a member.
Membership shall be open to all partnerships, corporations, cooperatives, unions, professional associations, organizations and individuals that support the principles and values of SaskCulture.
Voting membership is open to:
- that offer provincial program delivery;
- that meet the performance criteria of SaskCulture's Cultural Policy;
and shall be one of the following:
- non-profit corporations or co-operatives that have primarily cultural objectives;
- unions and professional associations that have primarily cultural objectives;
- boards, agencies or corporations, with primarily cultural objectives, that exist by specific legislation and are arms-length from government.
2. Districts for Sport, Culture and Recreation:
- that are non-profit organizations recognized by the Saskatchewan Lotteries Trust Fund for Sport, Culture and Recreation; and
- that facilitate the delivery of cultural activities, as well as sport and recreation, in communities throughout Saskatchewan.
Non-voting membership is open to:
1. Organizations or corporations:
- that have primarily cultural objectives; and/or
- that contribute to the course of Saskatchewan’s culture; and
- that have a commitment to the development and involvement of volunteers and/or communities.
2. Individuals that endorse the principles and values of SaskCulture.
Annual Membership Fees
- Voting Organizations and Districts for Sport, Culture and Recreation - $150.00
- Non-voting Organizations or corporations - $75.00
- Individuals – $15.00
The SaskCulture membership year is August 1st to July 31st.
Applications submitted between February and July may be eligible for a pro-rated membership fee.