COVID-19 Mitigation Updates
SaskCulture wants to encourage member organizations to stay informed regarding Re-Open Saskatchewan updates and to ensure that programming reflects current health guidelines and leading practices to ensure safety. You can find the most recent edition of the Re-Open Saskatchewan and refer to the following areas to help you plan your programming accordingly:
- Public and Farmers Markets Guidelines (Pages 64 - 67)
- Arena Facility Guidelines (Pages 93 -99)
- Child and Youth Day Camps Guidelines (Pages 106 - 111)
- Libraries, Museums, Art Galleries and Animal Exhibits Guidelines (Pages 122 - 127)
- Movie and Live Theatre Guidelines (Pages 128 - 131)
- Performing Arts Guidelines (Pages 132 - 138)
- Temporary Food Vendor Guidelines (Pages 146 - 148)
- Banquets and Conference Facilities Guidelines (Pages 153 - 157)
In addition to the Re-Open Plan, SaskCulture has made available reference resources that can help you establish guidelines and protocols for your programming.
- COVID-19 Mitigation for In-Person Cultural Programs/Activities
- Event Safety Alliance Reopening Guide
Organizations are strongly encouraged to review leading practices to help them create a tailor-made plan for their organization as we continue to deal with the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.