COVID-19 Response Updates
As the COVID-19 situation develops in the province, SaskCulture wants to ensure that arts & culture organizations in Saskatchewan are aware of any changes or new developments to SaskCulture programs and services.
This section of the website will contain links to the most up to date information regarding changes to SaskCulture programs and services due to the COVID-19 outbreak, and will also contain general information and updates for best practices as this situation continues to develop.
If you have any questions regarding any materials found in this section, please contact an Outreach Coordinator or email: email@example.com.
- Self-Assessment Tool
- Re-Open Saskatchewan Plan
- Public Health Orders - Saskatchewan
- Cases and Risk of COVID-19 in Saskatchewan
- Testing Information
- Public Health Measures
- Latest Updates
- Risk-Informed Decision-Making for Mass Gatherings During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Physical Distancing and Extended Household Groups
PLANNING FOR RECOVERY
- Director of Corporations and Registrar of Co-operatives' Suspension Order for Strike Off Provisions
- The Non-Profit Corporations Amendment Regulations, 2020 (Minster of Justice and Attorney General)
- Considerations When Re-Opening Museums
- COVID-19 Cleaning and Disinfection for Public Facilities
- Re-Opening Saskatchewan's Recreation Facilities: Starting the Conversation