Annual Global Funding
(306) 780 - 9813
Type of Funding: Operational Funding
SaskCulture allocates lottery funds in the form of annual global grants to Eligible Cultural Organizations. There are currently 30 eligible cultural organizations, serving the areas of arts, heritage and multiculturalism.
The AGF grants support the annual operations of Eligible Cultural Organizations identified on the Minister’s Eligibility List, as well as over 400 associated groups at provincial, regional and local levels through these Eligible organizations’ own project and member funding programs. These diverse cultural organizations are rooted in community involvement and volunteer efforts. They support a tremendous cultural infrastructure that empowers Saskatchewan's cultural community to deliver a wide selection of cultural activities and services throughout the province.
The grant deadline is determined according to the organization's fiscal year end.
Before You Apply
Due to the COVID-19 implications and government restrictions, SaskCulture wants applicants to this funding program to know that:
- All applicants will be required to agree, within the application, that they will follow appropriate public health guidelines
- They need to carefully read the grant guidelines for COVID-19 restrictions regarding large in-person public events;
- Groups are encouraged to consider requesting support for online-based cultural activities;
- Applicants are encouraged to organize events with clearly articulated cancellation policies and agreements on payments; and
- SaskCulture requires written or verbal notice of postponements or cancellations of funded events and activities.
If you have any questions about SaskCulture programs and services, please contact Outreach Consultant listed on this page.