Using Sask Lotteries and SaskCulture Logos
Using SaskCulture's logo helps:
- To show there is a united voice supporting culture in Saskatchewan.
- To build awareness of the strong, inclusive network that supports cultural development; and
- To help increase awareness and accessibility of funding programs offered through SaskCulture.
Download Double Logos Here:
Download SaskCulture's Individual Logo Here:
When you click on the logos or the Side Bar selections, a Zip file will automatically be downloaded. If you don’t see it on your main screen, check your Downloads file. You can also access these files from a Google Drive folder.
How Should I Use the Logo, If I...
|Receive funding from SaskCulture
Recipients are asked to recognize SaskCulture’s funding programs to help build awareness of the programs, as well as recognizing Sask Lotteries as the funder. Please do what you can to help the public understand where to access these funding programs. Logos are available in one or separate files. As a standard measure, the upper case “C” of the SaskCulture logo should never be less than .3 inch high.
|Receive funding via a FUNDING PARNER
Recipients of both SK Arts funding and Sask Lotteries funding are to recognize SK Arts and Sask Lotteries as their funders, as well as any others; SaskCulture is recognized only if it is a partner in the program, service or event.
|Receive funding for a SPONSORSHIP OR PARTNERSHIP with SaskCulture||
If SaskCulture is the major sponsor, recognize it first followed by “funded by Sask Lotteries”. If you have more than one funder or sponsor, it is important to recognize these funders in order of the significance of their contribution (including both financial and in-kind donations). Recognize Sask Lotteries for funding and SaskCulture for its support or its partnership. Logos are available as one or separately.
- Use: Anytime you are recognizing your funders - always use the Sask Lotteries logo.
- Types: Use either verticle or horizontal options.
- Colour: Logo colours should appear in black, white, or pantone colours, or in gold or silver if used in an engraving.
- Size: The logo must be reproduced at an appropriate size to maintain legibility. Sask Lotteries should never appear less than 50% of the size of other partner logos.
- Spacing: A standard measure of space must be maintained around the logo.
- Do not change the look: Do not distort; do not change colour; do not outline, drop or add shadow; do not omit or rearrange elements of logo; and do not use full colour logo on a dark background.
- Order: Recognize sponsors in order of their contribution - following the recognition of your own organization. Your organization's logo is usually on the top of the page, with sponsors on the bottom, or back cover.
- Importance: Recognition for financial and in-kind support is important to sponsors. It is a form of advertising that reflects each sponsor's mandate.
- Quality: Ensure logos appear properly - use good .EPS or .JPEG files - and check to make sure they do not appear stretched, grainy or pixelated.