Using Sask Lotteries Logo
Using the Sask Lotteries logo helps:
- To increase awareness of the important Sask Lotteries fundraiser that providers over $15 million annually to support cultural activities in Saskatchewan.
- To strengthen support for this community-driven funding delivery system; and
- To encourage people to buy lottery tickets to support sport, culture and recreation in their communities.
Download Sask Lotteries Logos Here:
If you don’t see the downloaded Zip file on your screen, check your download folder.
You can also access these files from a Google Drive folder.
How Should I Use the Logo, If I...
Receive funding directly from Sask Lotteries
Receive funding directly from an ELIGIBLE CULTURAL ORGANIZATION
Receive funding as a Museum/Festival or Gallery from SK Arts
Key considerations are:
- Use: Anytime you are recognizing your funders - always use the Sask Lotteries logo.
- Types: Use either verticle or horizontal options.
- Colour: Logo colours should appear in black, white, or pantone colours, or in gold or silver if used in an engraving.
- Size: The logo must be reproduced at an appropriate size to maintain legibility. Sask Lotteries should never appear less than 50% of the size of other partner logos.
- Spacing: A standard measure of space must be maintained around the logo.
- Do not change the look: Do not distort; do not change colour; do not outline, drop or add shadow; do not omit or rearrange elements of logo; and do not use full colour logo on a dark background.
- Order: Recognize sponsors in order of their contribution - following the recognition of your own organization. Your organization's logo is usually on the top of the page, with sponsors on the bottom, or back cover.
- Importance: Recognition for financial and in-kind support is important to sponsors. It is a form of advertising that reflects each sponsor's mandate.
- Quality: Ensure logos appear properly - use good .EPS or .JPEG files - and check to make sure they do not appear stretched, grainy or pixelated.